Updating Scientific Workshops and European Cooperative Projects.
SAVE THE DATE 27-29 November 2020- Busto Arsizio (VA) 17th EDITION
The European Angiology Days are Academic meetings organised yearly by VAS with the collaboration of UEMS Division of Angiology/Vascular Medicine.
- to offer high level updating on one topic integrating clinical and research aspects.
- to divulge information and receive contributions on the progress of the European educational and research projects proposed by VAS.
- to debate with colleagues from other specialties on a theme with a multidiscipline approach to arrive at the layout of guidelines.
2. The workshops will focuson a different topic each year, both with lessons and identifying the main issues for contributions and discussions.
3. The topics are selected from the proposals received. These proposals should arrive at the VAS Head Office by February each year.
4. Each year during the EAD’s a meeting with the patients and population is organised “Questions for the Experts”. Here European specialists answer the patients’ questions (simultaneous translation), as part of the education/awareness project.
5. Each year a session will be dedicated to a “Multidiscipline Joint Session“, with one or more European/International Scientific Societies/Associations on a topic of common interest to arrive at a stable agreement for collaboration.
6. European Credits by EACCME.
Research Center on Vascular Diseases -Angiology Unit University of Milan
L.Sacco Hospital – Via G.B. Grassi 74 – 20157 Milan (Italy)
Phone +3 -02 50319817 (10.00-15.30)