Be part of a large active laboratory for a stable European & International Collaboration
VAS- European Independent Foundation in Angiology/Vascular Medicine founded the European view of Angiology / Vascular medicine, making the difference. European and International actions and large campaigns, working to change the fate of vascular patients and population.
European Angiology Days
Yearly Academic medical Conference: updating International Scientific Sessions, Workshops and
Cooperative Projects, high quality speakers, creativity and multidisciplinary by VAS with collaboration of UEMS Division of Angiology/Vascular Medicine:
- high level updating integrating educational, clinical and research aspects as well as social needs and ethics
- progress of the European educational and research projects as well as in International campaigns proposed by VAS
- multidisciplinary collaboration for vascular disease
Contributes from several Academies European and International , Societies/Organizations, Centres.
Highest expertise in Joint Sessions and open debate on ongoing and future international projects.
- VAS International Honorary Gustav Born Award for Research
- VAS International Honorary Klaus Breddin Award for Education
UEMS and VAS Awards
for EU Diplomas / Courses / Master / Centres / Fellowships
Do you want to submit an abstract?
Please note that the deadline for submissions has been moved to Nov 10th
Read our submission guidelines