VAS is proud to announce two new journal affiliations signed for 2021:
- The International Angiology (IA) is published since 1982 by the Edizioni Minerva Medica as the Journal of Vascular Biology, Medicine, Surgery and Phlebology. The main objective is to contribute to the spread of scientific medical knowledge worldwide by supporting authors in the publication of their research, and to protect intellectual property and copyright.
- The IA is indexed by the most important international bibliographic databases and it is the official organ of various international medical societies.
- The IA is aimed primarily at angiologists and vascular physicians dealing with patients with arterial, venous and lymphatic diseases. Contributions are included on the diagnosis, investigation and management of these vascular disorders
For further information of the journal, please see:
Journal of Clinical Medicine
IF 4.241 Q1
Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383), accepted for inclusion in Scopus, is an international scientific open access journal, providing a platform for advances in health care/clinical practices, the study of direct observation of patients and general medical research. This multi-disciplinary journal is aimed at a wide audience of medical researchers and healthcare professionals.
The subgect Area includes (but is not limited to):
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis and Therapy of Internal Medicine Diseases
- Traumatology and Precise Surgical Techniques
- Genomics, Proteomics, and Bioinformatics in Clinical Cancer Research
- Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders
- Advanced Research in Dermatology and Venereology
- Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiotherapy
- Sports Medicine
- Pediatric and Geriatric Emergency Care
- Women’s Health
For further information of the journal, please see: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/jcm