European Master in Angiology/ Vascular Medicine
The European Courses are finalized to create an European view on Angiology/ Vascular Medicine.
They are modular.
Their programmes are linked to the UEMS European Training Requirements.
The EU Master Course in spitted into:
1- E-learning part (1 year- EU Postgraduate Course). You can stop here or continue to the:
2- European Master completion :Practical training (1additional year)
VAS EU Postgraduate Course-1 year
- Is a VAS-EACCME Course
- 1 year Course for Medical Doctors
- E-Learning on the Accredited Platform VAS-Campus
- 150 hours of E-Learning Lessons
- Recorded activity by Moodle method
- Interim evaluations and Final on-line MCQ Exam
- English Course
- VAS Certification and EACME Credits.
- Allows you to stop or to continue with the Practical part to obtain the European Master Diploma (VAS-EACCME)
The Postgraduate Course, theoretical course in E-Learning is on the UEMS Accredited VAS-Campus Platform, an accredited EACCME Platform giving you EACCME credits ( 1 Credit = 1 hour). Dowload Syllabus
The platform allows you to see videos and study papers at any time. Being a Moodle platform, all your activity will be recorded .
After passing the final online exam, you will obtain the VAS Certification and EACME Credits.
The next course will start on April 2023.
A delay in starting for student will be accepted till maximum 20 April.
VAS EU Master -1 additional year (total 2 years)
You can apply for the Master just after obtaining the Postgraduate Certification or selecting the Master 2 years Course from the beginning.
You can split time between the two courses on agreement.
- This Practical training part can be followed in one or more of the VAS Referee Centres of Excellence . You can stay in your country or go abroad, selecting your Country of preference.
- If you are special areas you need to be further developed, you can ask for.
- 450 hours of tutorial training and 120 hours of independent activities-like bibliographic research, paper writing, extra training, research joined activity…)
- At the end of the year of training (you will have a final evaluation.
- A Logbook will follow your activities and it will be signed by the Director of the Center.
- A VAS Certificate of Master will be given and officialized during the European Angiology Days Awards Cerimony.
- After the Master Certification, you are allowed to apply also for the UEMS European Diploma.
Other facilities. During the Course you will obtain the VAS European Training Fellowship Learn more and you have to follow (web live) the European Angiology Days (VAS International Congress on web, 1-3 December 2023): both are free for MD following the master Course.
Reference Book is the VAS European Book in Angiology/Vascular Medicine.
Document requested: Graduation and Specialty authenticated documents, your CV, your identity card and a certification by the Head of the Institution where you are working.
If the docs are not in EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, PT, HU, PL, RO, SE. GR languages, they need a translation (you can send it also during the Course)
Fees: 1600 Euroes for the Postgraduate Course and 2000 Euros for the second year of Master (total 3600 Euros)
VAS account: (please send a copy of the bank transfer)
IBAN IT 74 V034 4033 0300 0000 0161 200
BIC/SWIFT BDBD IT 22
A copy of the bank transfer has to be sent to: email@example.com before the start of the Course
No fees but collaboration