What are PAD & Vascular European Days
Held every year on the third Wednesday and Thursday of March (with optional social events during the weekend) to Raise awareness of Vascular Disease which are largely preventable both in their development and in their evolution.
7th Edition 18-22 March 2020 – Learn more
The Main slogan are:
Join the 22 Scientific Societies in collaboration with VAS:
Czech Angiology Society
Greek Society of Lymphology-GSL
Greek Society Diabetic Foot
Polish Society of Angiology
Società Italiana Medici di Medicina Generale-SIMG
Slovak Society of Angiology
Slovenian Vascular Society
Vascular Medicine Ireland
An International Calendar to Follow Intiatives Worldwide
We are working to build up a Worldwide Calendar, with the collaboration of the International PAD Strategic Network, the VAS-International Consortium, of several Centres and National Societies around the World. News will come soon. Il you want to help and collaborate, please send by the above “Join” and “Suggestions” your address and ideas.
Why PAD & Vascular European Days
click here to learn more about vascular diseases and our campaign
Past Editions available Materials
- 2014 No More Vascular Amputations!
- 2015 No More Vascular Amputations! FeeTest and FirstAim PAD
- 2016 Walk for your legs!
- 2017 Are you diabetic? – Check your feet every day!
- 2018 Are you a smoker? Check your legs!
- 2019 Varicous veins? Not just a cosmetic problem! Download our questionnaire on potential risks or see the 2019 edition flyer