European Fellowships & Honorary International Awards
Vas offers two different Fellowships: one to recognize European /International Excellence and the second for Training (both in Clinics or in Research).
They are part of the European Education/Accreditation integrated programme.
VAS can offer European Fellowship of Excellence as honorary Title, in selected cases, at International level.
VAS Honorary International Awards
VAS Prof Gustav Born International Award for
<< New Ideas in Angiology/Vascular Medicine>>
Prof. Born and VAS
- VAS Member since 1998
- Member of the CLIPS Trial Committee and of the Writing Committee (Catalano-Born-Peto)
- Chairman of the VAS Ethics and Guarantors Committees
- Teacher in VAS European Master, Postgraduate Courses
- 1st VAS Honorary Baton
- Honorary UEMS European Diploma in Angiology/Vascular Medicine
VAS Prof Klaus Breddin International Award for
<< Educational Activities and Proposal >>
Prof. Breddin and VAS
- Member of European Working Group on MA since 1991
- Co-chairman with Prof Catalano of the IUA Commission in Angiology
- Member of the CLIPS trial WG
- Member of the VAS Guarantors Committee
VAS Honorary International Award Commissions
- Two Commissions of 6/7 Member for each.
- 5 International Names with High Expertise in the Area of Angiology/Vascular Medicine and related disciplines (biology, pharmacology, etc). One will act on behalf of the VAS Board.
- One Representative VASYoung Committee will be in the Commission.
- Rules for Application as well as deadline for yearly Applications will be defined by the Commissions by the end of November 2019 and published on the VAS website.
- Honorary Grants will be delivered during the 17th European Angiology Days, 2020.
- Both the Grants are International Honorary Grants. The winners will receive an Honorary Title and Certificate.